Our Church Mission:
Living our lives through Jesus Christ, in the power of the Holy Spirit: by glorifying God, worshipping him, bringing others to Christ and mentoring them in the Christian faith.
Statement of Faith:
1. We believe in God: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
2. We believe in Jesus Christ, that He died for our sins, rose again,
and is coming to take us to heaven.
3. We believe in the Holy Spirit, and that He works the will of God in our lives.
4. We believe that the Bible is the Word of God.
5. We believe that we are born in original sin, and that we have need for God in our lives.
6. We believe that Jesus Christ died on a cross, and that by trusting in His death
we can be changed.
7. We believe that God has given us a choice in living a life of sin or trusting in Jesus.
8. We believe that each person must turn away from his or her sins and trust Christ to
change him or her.
9. We believe that when we turn and trust in Christ, the old record of sin is wiped clean,
that we are born anew, and that we become part of the family of God.
10. We believe that after being born anew, we need the fullness of God's Spirit in our
hearts. When we make a complete commitment to Him, He cleanses our spirit, fills us
with His love, and gives us the power to live victoriously.
11. We believe the church is the community that confesses Jesus Christ as Lord. It is the
covenant people of God, made new in Christ, and called together by the Holy Spirit
through the Word.
12. We believe that Jesus Christ is coming again.
13. We believe that everyone shall face the judgment of God with its rewards and
14. We believe in baptism and urge people to be baptized as Christians.
15. We believe in the Lord's Supper.
16. We believe that God can hear. We pray for healing. We also believe that God
can work through medical science.